S.A. Calf scramble

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

I heard the calf scramble was brutal this year with 5 getting hurt.  I don't care to see them getting hurt, but was wondering if there is any video of it anywhere.  Was any of you there?

BIGTEX

I saw a Saturday morning Rodeo and it look like one girl got hurt. The calves were not too big.IMO

justme

Yeah I know the girl that got hurt...I've never seen one of these and figured I'd like to see a video of it

txshowlamb

Gidget you mean San Antonio Calf Scramble, Another one of those blonde moments  ;)...just youtube calf scramble(Houston Calf scramble, San Antonio or Fort Worth) And you will find plenty to watch
Britt

herefordfootball

txshowlamb said:
Gidget you mean San Antonio Calf Scramble, Another one of those blonde moments  ;)...just youtube calf scramble(Houston Calf scramble, San Antonio or Fort Worth) And you will find plenty to watch
Britt

Are you on there britteny? lol You gotta slow down!!! No more getting run over buy calves!!!!

txshowlamb

I dont think the video will be out yet and there arent many SA videos up on youtube so sorry!  ::)

txshowlamb

Lets get this straight...I didnt LET it do anything  :-\  now its calves-3 britt-0  :mad:

txshowlamb

HAHA If im brave enough to even try again! I think its not worth all this pain  (lol)

txshowlamb

Ill keep that on #1 of my list to do...NOT! Ill find something Ill never let u live down to Chris dont ya worry

herefordfootball

Now hey now....Lets not turn this into a contest. lol Dont u worry about finding something on me, you just concentrate on restin up for your next calf scramble!!!