Sad day in Wildcat land

Help Support Steer Planet:

itk

Both Beasley and Walker declared themselves eligible for the NBA draft. I always held out hope for Beasley to come back. At least we had one semi-magical year in Manhattan. Walker isn't getting a agent so there is still a chance he could come back.

jason

It does suck, but you can blame Beasley for the money he is going to pull down.  He will be the 1st pick and I am positive he will get a major endorsement.

Walker I think should stay and get more refined, I wouldn't be surprised if he is a lottery pick because of the talent.

GLZ

Walker should stay, Beasley should go pro.

Beasley's stock can go no higher. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he is a lottery pick because of the talent.

There is too much talent out there for Walker to be a lottery pick.

Beasley, Love, Gordon, probably Rose, Mayo, Rush, the Lopez twins.

K State had a nice run, sadly I think it may be back to second fiddle for the basketball program.

Jill

Good decision on the part of Beasley, not so much on Walker.  The coach we have probably concerns me more than 1 player leaving, with those 2 and a little outside help this team should have had a phenomenal year, rather than just a better than average season, just my 2 cents.
Big 12 is a tough conference as much as it pains some of the broadcasters to say so.

P-F

AWWWW!  Thats too bad !  GO BUCKS ;D ;D ;D ;D  http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/img/smilies/wee.gif

Latest posts