Sad News

Help Support Steer Planet:

clifflem

I received an email from the ASA that Keith Scott of Mantua Farms in Wyoming had passed away.  I showed cattle against Keith for several years and always thought he had some good cattle.  He had cattle with extra bone and rib back when those kind weren't popular.  Being from Oklahoma, I didn't get to see Keith very often, but always looked forward to visiting with him at the shows.  His family is in our thoughts and prayers.

red

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know him but anytime a cattle person leaves us that's a loss.
Our prayers & thought are w/ his family.
Thank you.

Red

garybob

The people down in Eagle Pass, TX, need our prayers. Hit by a BIG tornado. 10 folks dead as of yesterday. Piedras Negras, MX, across the Border got it, too. Man, those people down there just aren't prepared for severe weather. Plywood homes and 1970's model trailers are what most folks who raise families there occupy. All they can afford. Ex-g-f & Kids are okay.

shortdawg

I had the opportunity to visit Mr. Scott's farm last summer and he was a great guy. The Mantua cattle were about as consistent as any herd I've seen and those Moose calves were great. My heart goes out to the family and friends he left behind. The e-mail said he passed away on his birthday. :'(