saddle & sirloin steer show. college station tx.

Help Support Steer Planet:

rackranch

We are gonna rest the calves (and ourselves)until the Mission River Classic but instead we will be soaking in the Frio this weekend.. Yall don't get to hot now ya here  (lol)

qbcattle

would normally be there but im actually going out of town this next week :( buliding fence, bailin hay, then soakin up the frio!!

Bradenh

do any of you guys know the scedule? like when is the class, and weigh in...... just trying to figure out what day cattle need to be there (we live right by it so we are trying to use the luxury of not stressing cattle out if it isnt nessisary)

rackranch

You can come in Friday 5pm-9pm or Sat. 6am-7am to register and show starts at 9am... G- Luck and BTW there is a 5% weigh back on steers.

Show stopper 95 said:
do any of you guys know the scedule? like when is the class, and weigh in...... just trying to figure out what day cattle need to be there (we live right by it so we are trying to use the luxury of not stressing cattle out if it isnt nessisary)

DCC show cattle

you class your own and ill for sure be there with some families, showstoppers little brother has a monopoly abc from us that we will see if we can turn any heads along with others that i sold  brangus, simmi, and a polled hereford are for sure what i know will be there that we sold

NHR

We were thinking of going but we AI'd my daughters heifer last night and dont want to stress her out in the heat this weekend.

beefmasterboy24

DCC show cattle said:
you class your own and ill for sure be there with some families, showstoppers little brother has a monopoly abc from us that we will see if we can turn any heads along with others that i sold  brangus, simmi, and a polled hereford are for sure what i know will be there that we sold. He WILL turn heads if nuthin goes wrong (im showstoppers brother)
<rock>