Sale Brochure

Help Support Steer Planet:

Reinken Cattle Co.

This is a sale brochure I got done, what does everyone think?! how can we improve on it. Thanks abunch

Matt

Attachments

• reinken cattle co brochure.jpg
    reinken cattle co brochure.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 210

jason

It might be a bit bland.  Overall I prefer simplier ads, but maybe add some shadowing on your text to make it pop a bit.  A little less white space, meaning if you are going to use just 4 photos, make them take up more of the page and less of the background.

Take it with a grain of salt, I am certainly not a graphic artist.

Reinken Cattle Co.

Thanks for the suggestions Jason, we were kind of trying to let the background show through a little but now that I look at it I see what you are saying, I also do agree with the shadow effect on some of the writing it will make it pop out a little more. Thanks again

Matt

chiangus

knabe said:
what's the advantage?

read the fine print. every steer you buy he personally takes you out for a night of women and booze  (lol)

jason

Reinken Cattle Co. said:
Jason we used adobe Indesign to do the brochure.

I didn't know about the program.  I have most of the adobe suite, but will have to checkout indesign.

blackcows

i tend to agree with Jason, in my opinion the pictures should be larger they seem to get lost in the background.

Mike

Reinken Cattle Co.

Thanks for your opinions Mike.. Do you think if I make the pictures larger you will still be able to tell what the background is or its then not worth having it..

Latest posts