Sale Calves!

Help Support Steer Planet:

stumpy

We finally have a group of calves pictured. They will be going on our website soon but I decided to give steerplanet the first look.
Here is a list of calves.
Proud Jazz/Sincity
TM Gus/Eskimo Joe grand daughter
TM Gus/Double Vision
Vegas/Dinero
Heat wave/sim cross
Vortec/Angel this heifer is a full sib to '07 NWSS Champion female
Our sale is Oct.1,2008
Our website should have more info throughout the summer. www.fischercattlecompany.com
Thank-you for taking the time to look, and head to centeral KS if you get the chance!
-Jeff Stump

Attachments

• whitehot.jpg
    whitehot.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 630
  • lotusxgus.jpg
    lotusxgus.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 617
  • bunnyxgus.jpg
    bunnyxgus.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 612
  • R20.jpg
    R20.jpg
    817.4 KB · Views: 667
  • e-mail HW str.jpg
    e-mail HW str.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 590

stumpy

I had to add this gal on. Some of the heifers might not be in our sale. They may go to other sales as consignments. We will put that info on the website.

Attachments

• Norma.jpg
    Norma.jpg
    975.3 KB · Views: 644

shortyjock89

Now, Jeff....you know that you're just gonna tempt me into making a crazy road trip to Kansas with these pics....I hope at least one or two get on a sale near me  (thumbsup)

TJ

Here you go...

Attachments

• Norma[1].JPG
    Norma[1].JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 541

TJ

Here you go X 2...

BTW, some really nice calves!

Attachments

• R20[1].JPG
    R20[1].JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 532

OH Breeder

TJ said:
Here you go...

Stumpy
What is the breeing on Norma? She is pretty nice. Like her thickness and the color is a winner for me. All your calves are nice. You must have left your camera on the table to get those shots.

stumpy

We will be using the same sale format as last year, with the exception of a couple of heifers that may go to other sales as consignments. We will put updates about that on our website. We sure hope that the family can make it out again Jill. I think I can handle it ;D
Norma is a Vortec out of FG Miss Angelica, This heifer is a full sib to the '07 NWSS Champion female. We also have a white full sister, and Angel had TWO natural bull calves by Vortec. I wish she would have quit at one.

feeder duck

Jeff

Calves look very impressive!. My Compliments! Hey if you can send me the picture you have of the bull in your Avatar picture. I'm soul searchin for a bull to use on our best D. Stuff Donor. Maybe you could give me your two cents, I value your opinion. She has had two by Wild side. The steer was second high point steer in Texas. The heifer is in the herd. She has a stout young Final Solution. Need some soundness, TH free, must have some body, the cow will put growth in them to an extent. Give me a call
Again very  nice set.

Jeff Cornell
765-491-2336

stumpy

Doc, there are actually only two white heifers pictured the gus/d vision is a steer. We have not tested the heifers yet but we will. The top calf out of Proud Jazz will be double clean. The Gus heifer will be tested because her Dam is THC. We have a lot more calves and are trying to get a few more early pictures. We will aslo try to get some closer to sale time(if the Kansas weather cooperates.). I will have to look at the calving book to get you the birth dates, hopefully I can get that done tonight.

garett

Ugh I was just in your area this weekend. We were visiting my bro who is doing a summer internship at the Rosewood Ranch in Great Bend. He said that he saw your farm when they were going somewhere once and I thought it would be neat to take a look. But it was a little far and I didnt think my parents would want to drive out.
You guys have a very nice set of calves! Very cool.

stumpy

To bad we couldn't get together Garret. If you come out this way again feel free to come by. We are about 10 miles South of Great Bend, right on the highway. I hope your brother likes his job, it is a very neat place.

stumpy

Thanks Davis! I will make sure that the coffee pot and fridge are not empty on this trip. We are also tossing around the idea of having a social gathering the Fri. or Sat. before the private treaty sale. It would start early and end..... We will let everone know.