San Angelo Stock Show / Star Of Texas

Help Support Steer Planet:

CJC

Any body going to these shows? We will be their Feb 19-21 (SASS) Shorthorn & Maintainer. Then March 25-26 (SOT) Shorthorn & ORB.

cowboybecoachin

We should have several excellent quality Angus females @ San Angelo, and both heifers and angus and exotic steers @ Austin. Christian Cattle Co.

Simmymom1

;D  Finally we can actually meet each other.  We will be in Austin with Shelby's Chi heifer March 25-26 so she will be showing ORB I think, I don't think they have a Chi class.  She shows at Houston the week before that, should be an interesting couple of weeks.  Have a great day!!!!

HoustonChamp

I'll be at both with Maines and Chi/Maintainer.. i had the champion maine at San Antonio but idk if she will be there.

CJC

mark tenenbaum said:
CJC said:
Any body going to these shows? We will be their Feb 19-21 (SASS) Shorthorn & Maintainer. Then March 25-26 (SOT) Shorthorn & ORB.
Dont forget pictures-win or exhibitor O0
Not forgot in.
Can't wait to meet yall.

CJC

Simmymom1 said:
;D   Finally we can actually meet each other.  We will be in Austin with Shelby's Chi heifer March 25-26 so she will be showing ORB I think, I don't think they have a Chi class.  She shows at Houston the week before that, should be an interesting couple of weeks.  Have a great day!!!!

Lisa

What age is she?

Simmymom1

She is an October 2008 heifer, she would actually show better as a steer!!  She is all power but lacking in the femininity department.  She is a Sunseeker heifer, registered as a Chi-Maine. 

kobo_ranch

We're gonna try and do a heifer and a steer (if we don't get him done at Houston).  Chi also.  Got a 1st in SA but not the champ.  Really deep and feminine not steer looking though.
We'll see.  Not going to be able to make the Angelo show. 

chambero

Sounds like it will be a Who's Who of Steerplanet at the Houston ORB heifer show.  We are taking our Golden Child heifer that's done well for us all year.

Simmymom1

Chambero...you think you could sneak the Blue Heeler (Betsy) in there?? I would love to see how she turned out.  I'm guessing not, so bring some pictures if you can remember to. Looking forward to seeing your boys, I'm sure they have grown since the last time I saw them!!  Lisa

CJC

CJC said:
At SASS the kids placed 6 in Shorthorn class and 2 in Maintainer class. I have pictures. As soon as I can get them off my daughters camera I will post them.

mark tenenbaum

CJC said:
CJC said:
At SASS the kids placed 6 in Shorthorn class and 2 in Maintainer class. I have pictures. As soon as I can get them off my daughters camera I will post them.Was the short the proud jazz? O0

cowboybecoachin

Congratulations to Wade Wells of Hamilton, Tx. for showing the Reserve Grand Angus female (cow-calf pair) @ San Angelo. And another class wnner. Raised by us. Christian Cattle Co.

CJC

mark tenenbaum said:
CJC said:
CJC said:
At SASS the kids placed 6 in Shorthorn class and 2 in Maintainer class. I have pictures. As soon as I can get them off my daughters camera I will post them.Was the short the proud jazz? O0
Yes

CJC

Here they are not the best, But they will work. the last one is what my son thought about the show.

Attachments

• For Sale 079.jpg
    For Sale 079.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 314
  • For Sale 081.jpg
    For Sale 081.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 201
  • For Sale 087.jpg
    For Sale 087.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 184

CJC

Here they are not the best, But they will work.

Attachments

• For Sale 091.jpg
    For Sale 091.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 191
  • For Sale 092.jpg
    For Sale 092.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 209