Santa Gertrudis opinions

Help Support Steer Planet:

TXSimmy

Just wanting to post some pics of my show string from this year, a little different from the normal club calf pictures to look at, but I always like to post a couple pics on here ever once in a while to see what everybody thinks of them. Any and all comments are appreciated!

Attachments

• riz.jpg
    riz.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 213
  • natl calaya.jpg
    natl calaya.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 224
  • clayre.jpg
    clayre.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 211

nate53

I got a soft spot for these kind of cattle!  3 and 2 are my picks, the first one just looks a little more terminal to me (maybe it's her age?).  Good Luck with them.  8)

TXSimmy

nate53 said:
I got a soft spot for these kind of cattle!  3 and 2 are my picks, the first one just looks a little more terminal to me (maybe it's her age?).  Good Luck with them.  8)
1 does look really terminal in that pic, her shoulders do not appear that bad in real life, pictures bring them out in her, she was actually selected supreme champion last week at a jackpot show with quite afew calves there, for a gert to go supreme where we are from is very rare. Thanks for the kind words! <beer>

ruhtram

I'm not too familiar with this breed of cattle but they look nice! Thank you for sharing its always nice to see other breeds than what I'm used too <beer>

RyanChandler

nate53 said:
There's that common ground.