Schrag sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

I would love to go...have been through their catalog several times.  Are you going, Doc? 

Doc

Cowz, No, I'm not going. I was thinking about sending some money but I hate to give it to any of the rep's because they always spend every penny you give them & a little more. I would always rather find someone who isn't going to profit from spending your money & give it to them.

cowz

You hit that one right on, my friend!  Those reps never call you back and say, "congrats, you got the bid for 1000 less than you wanted to spend"! ;D  For me it's usually, sorry, but if you would have been willing to spend 1000 more! Ha

Doc

Cowz, Thats why anytime I go a sale I'm more than glad to bid for someone, because I hope someone will do the same for me at a sale someday. I had a rep one time that I gave money to on two bulls. Didn't hear back from him after the sale so I presumed I didn't get either one. I called him two weeks later about a bull in another sale & he asked me if I needed two bulls because he bought one for me at the last sale it just wasn't either one I gave him money on. Now giving him credit ::) he only spent $250.00 more than I gave him , but we did use that bull for 7 years.

cowz

Lot 6 really looked the part!  Wish I had an extra 23K laying around!

shortdawg

Lot 6 was the Augusta Pride. Lot 3 was the Pretender and I believe she brought 11k. I bought Lot 21A. She is a Pure Pride out of the Lovely Lady cow family.

Latest posts