Schrag Shorthorn Farms offer

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I just got my copy of the National Livestock Exhibitor. On page 38, Shrag's is making the following statement & I'll paraphrase it:
Since SS joe Rider 358 has tested positive as a PHA carrier, they are offering to replace any of the semen purchased for the coming year of his with SS Deadwood 5103 ET free of charge. Deadwood is a new bull but is clean both ways.
I was very impressed with the offer & the way they presented it. They are asking for you to contact them directly about this offer rather than go through the semen companies.
Comments?

Red

nysteerguy

(clapping) That is an outstanding piece of herdsmanship and honest business ethics right there. A+.

jason

:eek: Whoa, nice find. 

(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) On the fact they are stepping up and taking back the semen, you don't see this very often in any industry.

DL

red said:
I just got my copy of the National Livestock Exhibitor. On page 38, Shrag's is making the following statement & I'll paraphrase it:
Since SS joe Rider 358 has tested positive as a PHA carrier, they are offering to replace any of the semen purchased for the coming year of his with SS Deadwood 5103 ET free of charge. Deadwood is a new bull but is clean both ways.
I was very impressed with the offer & the way they presented it. They are asking for you to contact them directly about this offer rather than go through the semen companies.
Comments?

Red

OK GUYS - now I am really hurt because it is clear you don't read my posts - in fact I am so hurt I am going to cry during the Sabres game which is starting right now - go back to ol' Jirl's hat ...dl, deeply depressed, but recovering (a Sabres kick a** win would aid the recovery!)

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=446.30

red

DL- when you have the attention span of a flea, it's hard to remember stuff from 3/23! Plus it was the Shorthorn Journal! LOL, I did reread your post & remebered it now. That's how the subject of Deadwood came up!
Oh well, sometimes we just need a refresher course in rembering who the good guys are! You know good publicity is priceless ;)
Don't cry to hard, watch your Sabres & root them on!

Brain damaged Red :)))

DL

red said:
DL- when you have the attention span of a flea, it's hard to remember stuff from 3/23! Plus it was the Shorthorn Journal! LOL, I did reread your post & remebered it now. That's how the subject of Deadwood came up!
Oh well, sometimes we just need a refresher course in rembering who the good guys are! You know good publicity is priceless ;)
Don't cry to hard, watch your Sabres & root them on!

Brain damaged Red :)))

Red - that's OK - I had to go back and check to see if I said it and if it was about the right bull! BUT AGREE 100% - they did the right thing - and it didn't kill them!! dl

shortdawg

That was a great move on their part. They are great people and do a good job with their cattle.

Joe Boy

Hey, I forgot too......  I pride myself on my memory but my wife says it is selective..... go figure.

This is the great example of what I think many others should do if they want to have the best advertizing that money cannot buy... BE HONEST....