Scoop?

Help Support Steer Planet:

kanshow

Are you talking about the guy who was running other people's cattle on pasture and selling them as his own?  Hubby was talking about that just yesterday.  He was reading something about it somewhere.  I'll ask him. 

farwest

jill, are u talking about the prominent nebraska cattleman that was arrested for violations concerning a turkey hunt, i think u may be.

RSC

farwest said:
jill, are u talking about the prominent nebraska cattleman that was arrested for violations concerning a turkey hunt, i think u may be.

Your very funny Ron.  Jill, Farwest is a good friend of DP as well.  (lol)

RSC

RSC

oakbar said:
Hmmmm!!!   Sounds like there may be more to this turkey story that we'd like to hear!!

Ok, Ok I'll tell it. Myself and  Troy(Close friend and partner in raising Dr. Business) were invited to Kansas to bring our 9 yr old Sons Turkey Hunting.  The hunt was at the Ranch of the operation that purchased Dr. Business.

We had a great time as  the boys had an experience they won't probably ever forget.  It was a great time for me as well except for about an hour on Saturday evening!  Farwest(Ron) wasn't able to make it
down but he was still very involved in the Hunt.  He thought up a prank and let the owner DP in on it and it went from there.  I was in the hunting lodge getting some steaks thawed out and the G & P Officer showed up.  They even set up a shotgun  in the truck by sticking a shell back in the chamber.  They lined up someone I did not know and found him a badge, game and parks hat, pistol and cuffs.  DP drove into the yard as I was getting searched and set it up even more by starting a large arguement  with the so-called officer.  It was very well played and needless to say I was very freaked out.  How in the heck will I tell the wife about a night in jail and a rather large fine.  It is alot more detailed than this.  I was definatley PRANKED.  It's a story that will be told in Kansas for some time.  Great time none the less!

Picture below.  Grant(My Son, The taller one), Trae(Troy's son)

RSC

Attachments

• Traes Turkey.jpg
    Traes Turkey.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 551

farwest

are you sure rsc (tony),  I thought there was an arrest for turkey being shot without a license, just going off hearsay.