SD and CAB - Pictures of some Red Brylor Walkerton 10W daughters

Help Support Steer Planet:

ROAD WARRIOR

I got a chance today to roughout a couple of our Walkerton 10W heifer calves that we are taking to Denver. They are both out of first calf heifers, if I posted them right the top heifer is an April and the bottom is a May. They are not "show heifer" fat and look a little shrunk out after being tied up in the barn all day, but I have been promising to post some pictures of some Walkerton calves for almost a year. Sorry about the picture quality, I was running out of daylight pretty fast tonight. RW

Attachments

• 100_1638websmall.JPG
    100_1638websmall.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 439
  • 100_1644websmall.JPG
    100_1644websmall.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 449

Show Dad

First thing I notice is there is no snow in picture!

Very good looking cattle. Can't wait to see them in Denver. I actually get to go this year. Are the birth weights and calving ease what you expected?

Thanks for the pictures Stu!

CAB

They both look good Stu. Thanks for posting them up. Look like they have some grow to them.

ROAD WARRIOR

SD said:
First thing I notice is there is no snow in picture!

Very good looking cattle. Can't wait to see them in Denver. I actually get to go this year. Are the birth weights and calving ease what you expected?

Thanks for the pictures Stu!

Calving ease was excellent, 100% unassisted. Birth weights ranged from 72 to 78 pounds. We are very pleased with the job he has done for us. Thanks  SD, look forward to seeing you in Denver.

ROAD WARRIOR

CAB - Thanks for making the drive down today. It was great to meet you in person! RW

CAB

Thanks for making the time to show us your cattle Stu. Enjoyed the day and meeting you also. Great cattle and better PPL. Good luck in Denver. Brent