See-n-Starz Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

WHLR SIMMENTALS

WHLR STAR STRUCK. She is only a week old in this photo big boned and sound. Hard to say what she'll look like in a couple months but she's a keeper!

Attachments

• Whlr Star Struck.JPG
    Whlr Star Struck.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 151

ECC

Thanks for posting the picture.  I hope she grows like the ones we have here at home. What was her birth weight?  The biggest one that we have had or have heard about was 80 or so lbs.  Where are you located?

WHLR SIMMENTALS

She was right at 75lbs. We are located south of Charleston, IL. I'm really happy with her we love her personality and she is a very active baby she got up in 10Min's and started sucking plus she has the best momma cow ever PB Simmental Whlr Oreo. Where are you located?

ECC

I'm located just south of Terre Haute, IN.  Im hoping the bulls personalty and disposition carries into his calves. The reaons being is I can call him and he will leave the woods and cows and just wants to be scratched.  He is extremely docile but I never touch his head unless to put a haulter on him (yes he still leads, thats how I sort him out of the cows and bull pens).  Let me know how things turn out with her.  If you want to see more of his calves or him himself just let me know.  Thanks,

WHLR SIMMENTALS

Thanks so much for the info I believe we made the right choice! She has a great personality! I had been told See-n-Starz is a brother of starpower but I looked into it alittle further and see that he is a brother of heat wave. I haven't seen him in person but I have seen his offspring and I like it.. Not sure what we will be using for bulls next year but he is a possibility again.. Thanks for sharing and as Whlr star struck grows I will sure post more pictures of her! She will be a resident at are farm for years to come...

WHLR SIMMENTALS

She is big boned and thick for sure! I think she's a bull every time I see her she has a little hernia but it's getting better!

Attachments

• star.JPG
    star.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 148

ECC

WHLR SIMMENTALS said:
Thanks so much for the info I believe we made the right choice! She has a great personality! I had been told See-n-Starz is a brother of starpower but I looked into it alittle further and see that he is a brother of heat wave. I haven't seen him in person but I have seen his offspring and I like it.. Not sure what we will be using for bulls next year but he is a possibility again.. Thanks for sharing and as Whlr star struck grows I will sure post more pictures of her! She will be a resident at are farm for years to come...

I own See-N-Starz.  He is a Son of Star Power out of Heat Wave's dam.  There are a couple of heifers out of him on my web site everhartshowcattle.com I will have steer pictures up soon.  Thanks again for you interest in him and keep me updated with how she turns out.