See-n-Starz Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

WHLR SIMMENTALS

not the best pictures! I took them with my phone.. I will get some better ones later.

Attachments

• star 3.jpg
    star 3.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 142
  • star 4.jpg
    star 4.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 139

ECC

Thanks for posting the pics of a See-N-Starz Calf.  Just to let everyone else know I recieved a phone call tonight from a volume semen purchaser and said his first See-N-Starz fall born was born this afternoon a week early and weighed 50 lbs.  Says he has one more for fall and another 8 confirmed for Spring borns.  With the birth wieghts he gave us this spring(largest being 80) i'm giong to be using him on my open replacement heifers next year for sure.  Let us know if anyone is interested in semen b/c we only have 80 units in the tank right now.  Thanks again

WinslowFarms

I had the second fall born this weekend. It was a bull calf and he was 7 days late and weighed ~70 lbs. Both of the calves are pretty neat. Very straight in their lines with good square hips and plenty of muscle. They are a bit light on bone and hair, but this is because they are out of Angus based cows. I will try to get some pictures up over the next few weeks. They both have loads of potential.