SEK Website

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

I always thought the SEK website was where the PHA free list were.  When I go into bulls under Shorthorns it only lists TH, is there a PHA list anywhere on the Shorthorn side?

DL

Jill said:
I always thought the SEK website was where the PHA free list were.  When I go into bulls under Shorthorns it only lists TH, is there a PHA list anywhere on the Shorthorn side?

From what I understand the lists (pretty much everywhere) are gone pending official licensing of the test (which given how slow universities work could be in another lifetime) - in theory there will be info about both TH and PHA on each bull (as appropriate) on the web site but the web site is not complete (ie they are aware that PHA is not listed under Shorthorns) and one busy person at SEK is in charge of updating it - if you have specific questions I may be able to help - otherwise Donna (or in some instances the actual bull owner {please note sarcasm ;D) may be able to help....

Jill

Nothing in particular, I was just looking at different Maine options and in the Maine bull section the PHA section is still there, but when you go over to the Shorthorn side there is no column at all, just seemed kind of strange.  Thanks

Show Heifer

DL, I tried the "call the breeder/owner" route and found the intelligence of said people were of ant level!!! Or maybe they were assuming I had the intelligence of an ant....either way, it didn't work for me!!!
(Note the sarcasm of the total post!!!) ;D