Selling Flushes On Outstanding donor.

Help Support Steer Planet:

jallen

Selling Flushes on this outstanding donor. Also have embryos on her out of heatwave the original.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Attachments

• IMG00015-20101012-0910.jpg
    IMG00015-20101012-0910.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 328

jallen

I already have 3 clone pregnancies established those I havent decided if I want to get rid of yet. But willing to take offers.

knabe

looks like she her cabeza (beef head or cheek) ratio to body mass is higher than most breeds.

Aussie

I will have to talk to TDU but I would like to tie up the Australian rights to her. Please keep me informed.  (thumbsup)

Cowboy

I may be just having a slower than normal MENTAl day here, but someone please tell me what I am missing here!

Just don't see the fame in this cow -- not being sarcastic, but what has she to offer in her present state???

I hope she breeds better than she looks, alot of them do. Probably should just shut up now ------------

Terry

Diamond

Oh wow, please ill grovel if you sell me part intres in that great one, no doubt shes going to be the next big thing!!!!

jallen

Well Start sending me prices if you want I have not set any yet but she is an outstanding cow and who ever gets there hands on this one wont be sorry.

Thanks for all the complements.

chambero

I thought cows like that represent the ideal commercial animal that are so much more useful in the real world than these sorry defect, carrying things we show?