Selling Full Sib Shorthorn Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

We are selling a full sib to a calf we showed at Shorthorn Nationals in 2009 that also has been champion in wisconsin. This calf is going to have a lot of competion when he is in the ring.This calfs information is .....
Sire: Salute
Dam: American Outlaw
This picture is a full sib as well to the steer we are selling this year. we are asking $2000.00 for him
The picture below is of his full sib sister that took Reserved Champion Shorthorn heifer at iowa state fair 2010

Rocks N' Roll Ranch
Tiffany Manthey
Phone: 608-697-7317

Attachments

• 052_Issy.jpg
    052_Issy.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 112

startingover

I would be interested in looking at the calf. Please pm me so we could set something up. Thanks

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

For you show people that are looking for a thick steer this shorthorn is the one for you. These pictures are not the best quality but they will work the 1st is to show you how thick he is....

Attachments

• 045_front of Lucky.jpg
    045_front of Lucky.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 73

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

Here is another picture but I feel I wrecked his picture here because he dont stand like that normal withhis head and his neck whic makes his back look how it is but he looks better out in the feild

Attachments

• Lucky.jpg
    Lucky.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 910

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

This calf may not look good in his pictures but i would recommend that you take a chance to come look at him and you will be impressed that he likes better then the pictures i posted

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

We are selling a full sib to a calf we showed at Shorthorn Nationals in 2009 that also has been champion in wisconsin. This calf is going to have a lot of competion when he is in the ring.This calfs information is .....
This picture is a full sib as well to the steer we are selling this year. we are asking $2000.00 for him

Rocks N' Roll Ranch
Tiffany Manthey

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

This calf would be a fun steer for a person that likes o go to different shows ..... He has muscle he is thick acrossed hi back and he has a butt.

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

This calf would be a fun steer for a person that likes to go to different shows ..... He has muscle he is thick acrossed hi back and he has a butt.

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

Rocks N' Roll Ranch
Tiffany Manthey

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

Hello Everyone if your out looking for cattle over labor day weekend come stop in Pardeeville Wisconsin. We Sold The Reserved  champion Shorthorn heifer at the  Iowa State Fair 2010 Showen by Shockley family. If need directions you can call 608-697-7317 ask for Tiffany Manthey or 608-429-4514 ask for Mike & Ramona Manthey . by the way that heifer is this calf's full sib