semen for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

roycattle

This semen has been stored in a large tank that stays at home and does not get moved.  I do alot of flushing and store this in the same tank were embryos are kept.  Most of the semen listed I used other straws in the cae to flush with.

CF Solution 3 units @ 1500 per unit
Sonny 1 unit 1000
Kaboom 2 unit @ 50 per unit

Irish Whiskey 5 units @ 75 unit
Shakedown 3 units @ 100 per unit
Petro II 4 units @ 75 per unit
Payback 2 units @ 25 per unit

Grizz 1 unit @ 50
Full Throttle 1 unit @ 50

Questions let me know

roycattle

I guess you can buy it from the owners then.  When I priced this stuff I did not go around and find prices this is what I am asking, if you find something cheaper then great.

feeder duck

Yes Petro 2 is an old Shorthorn bull with a Maine influence pedigree. He had Maine in him. Owned by Joe Farris.

Jeff

OH Breeder

Kaboom is 40 @SEk
Grizz is $25 @SEK
Full Throttle $40 @SEK
Payback $20 @SEK
Sonny this past Spring $700

roycattle

Again thanks for all the good advice on how to and how much to sell semen for.  I have not or will I ever get on this forum and tell people how much to sell there calves for.  If you do not like the price then great read it and go on.  Semen can be delivered to NAILE.

OH Breeder

roycattle said:
Again thanks for all the good advice on how to and how much to sell semen for.  I have not or will I ever get on this forum and tell people how much to sell there calves for.  If you do not like the price then great read it and go on.  Semen can be delivered to NAILE.

You mentioned you had not reserached prior to posting. I was only offering from my catalogs and recent price list what the " GOING PRICE" was. Take or leave it. No offense meant nor intended. Good luck.
If that some how bothers you that is unfortunate.

BCCC

I dont see how you except to sell the same semen as others for more $$, it just doesnt make sence.... Good Luck with it