Semen Tanks

Help Support Steer Planet:

CAMyers

I was just wondering if anybody knew where I could get a cheap semen tank, like a used one possable.  I don't want to spend to much money, and I want something that will work.  If you have herd of someone or are trying to sell one lease rely back.

Show Heifer

I understand you want to save money, but in my opinion, this isn't the place to do it. For what a guaranteed used tank will cost, you might as well by a new one from a dealer and get a full warranty. It might cost you a hundred bucks more in the short run, but might save you many hundreds down the road.

mark tenenbaum

Show Heifer said:
I understand you want to save money, but in my opinion, this isn't the place to do it. For what a guaranteed used tank will cost, you might as well by a new one from a dealer and get a full warranty. It might cost you a hundred bucks more in the short run, but might save you many hundreds down the road.YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT-IF YOU HAVE EMBRYOS-OR ANY PROFUNDITY OF SEMEN YOU ARE STONE NUTS TO TRUST AN OLD TANK-I HAD A NEW ONE FROM KABSU FAIL IN 3 YEARS. O0 <beer>