Semen theft in Ohio, really!

Help Support Steer Planet:

bcosu

let's just say springfield isn't one of those places you brag about living close to...

Simmgal

HAHA! I bet that was a funny T.V. Broadcast to the ones not familiar with the cattle business!!!! I'd have liked to have seen that one!  (pop) Thanks for sharing this!

jason

Simmgal said:
HAHA! I bet that was a funny T.V. Broadcast to the ones not familiar with the cattle business!!!! I'd have liked to have seen that one!  (pop) Thanks for sharing this!

In the spring I was giving a talk to a small business class on web design, can you imagine the looks that I got when I was briefly explaining what some of the advertisers sell on steerplanet.  There was a gasp and then a chuckle.

Simmgal

Haha! I bet that was an experience for them! That reminds me of a time when I had to explain about how I use AI in my program to my history class...my presentation was about the history of the cattle business, but once it got to AI, the questions took up the rest of my time!! It is still sad that someone would steal bull semen...  How did she come up with this plan? I picture a woman running with one of those huge professional storage semen tanks! (lol)

xxcc

as was said in another post..."when pointing your finger at someone, there are three pointing back at you."  ::)

showchick

that's really really really pathtic!! i can't even imagine anyone even thinking of that ! :eek: