senior pictures with my calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

showgurl

hey i am going to be taking my senior pictures soon and want to take most with my beef calves but really want to see some ideas. does anyone have samplles of theirs that they took with cattle? or even just more formal ones with their cattle.  i have a full black cow/calf pair a full white heifer a blue steer and a red steer. any ideas or pics would be nice!

AAOK

Check out Cassie Bacon's pics on her website, and her FB page also.  I've seen some great ideas in her photography.
http://ruralroutecreations.org/

flacowman

When I did mine I laid in the trough/gap between 2 of my showbulls laid back to back (luck, not skill); with each of my calves just a shoulders forward of the calf and most I had an arm draped across the neck, several with my hat on a calf, one of us butting heads, and some silly/playful ones...I'll see what I can dig up and upload for ideas.

Woody

When I did mine i had about 8 cows on 3 acres of pasture.  The grass was tall enough that i put grain in small piles behind me and posed like a stud with my border collie at my side.  If you put the grain in small piles scattered behind you it looks like the cows are just grazing.  Hope this helps.

showgurl

I am hoping to see some pictures with the cattle in them. but i also like some of these ideas. keep em comming!