Senior year calf-Found! Thanks for everyone's help!

Help Support Steer Planet:

The Show

I have a girl looking for a senior year show heifer. Calf would defiantly be going to a good home. I can't say enough good things about this girl. She knows how to work a calf, and deserves a really good one for her senior year. Were located in (Northeast)Texas so no chi's, maintainers, simangus, shorthorn+, or commercials. She's looking to spend $3000-$4000. Anything more than that let me know and we still might be able to work something out. Age doesn't really matter.

herefordfootball

Are you looking for a fall or spring born? I will have a pretty nice hereford heifer available after the first week in august. (might be to late for when you're wanting to buy.) She would be bred, and if you put money down on her, we'd bred to the bull of your choice. She's pretty good. She's going to Jr. Nationals this year, so if you or she is going there, you could see her. PM me if you're interested. She's just my show heifer from this year, and we're running out of room, we're getting in recips and wont have room for any more full growns. Thanks!!!

mark tenenbaum

Mark Mueller has a really good roan purebred  shorthorn (which I bred) at EBERTHS in Ks-would be a May 09-there is an older video of her  on his webb site-Diamond M Cattle.com-showsteers-She no-saled-then didnt get paid for a second time-may take a few bucks and let her show -then bring her back-or ?-Second no pay on her  was $5000 (I believe)-also a couple good blacks-same deal. He sends them all over-so getting her there would not be an issue  Excuse the bad pic-from Nov 09 shes changed a bunch-There are 3 other of my hiefers showing in Texas now-not all high$-but the kids are happy with them O0

Attachments

• CIMG1160.JPG
    CIMG1160.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 77

The Show

Just to make sure I understand you correctly, she's for sale for $5000 or she could pay a little money and then give her back after she's done?

Eberth

The shorthorn is darn good, she's shucked some hair but has all the pieces especially for Texas. I'm getting her pictured and another video done tomorrow and if they turn out I'll  try to get them posted asap

Eberth

I'll try and get a decent one I'm not sneed who took the ones on his site but I'll see what I can get done and then post it for you.

mark tenenbaum

The Show said:
She looks really good! I'd really like to see a video of her. SHE WAS SOLD for $5000-but the people went to a maine sale and spent too much $-Ill see if I can get ahold of the other Mark-hes planting-he may do a return deal-or if she sell-we will want some embryos  at our cost later,or maybe a scramble type deal and bring her back after showing.

Eberth

Here is a recent picture I took of the heifer today, I will get the video uploded as soon as I have more time one evening.
Ryan

Attachments

• Shorthorn_1.jpg
    Shorthorn_1.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 71

Eberth

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ioqFl1f0a8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><