Sept.Heat WavexHerf, back on market

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbs

This is a late Sept. Herf that is good enough to run with the blacks. Extremely cool and cocky but also soft bodied and sound. Pm Me for more pics.

Attachments

• herf015.jpg
    herf015.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 63
  • herf023.jpg
    herf023.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 67

jbs

stangs13 said:
Id watch the rear wheels on that one! She does look good though.

I dont think you look close enough haha... This one is as sound as the day is long and its a he not a she.....the first thread states that

TMJ Show Cattle

Not a bad calf,however I seriously doubt he could dance with some [alot]of the black calves I've seen. NOT critizicing just responding to your statement.Should make a good breed steer in Okla. or Tx.

carl s.

If you took a calf built like a Hereford through, it could pass with those goggles.  If you took that clubby built calf through, the googles would become an issue.

lylemangum

I have seen this calf in person. He is trully an interesting high quality individual. The only reason he is not in my barn is because my barn if full of calves. Yes he is good enough to run with the blacks. He will be just as stout,sounder than most, and cool necked....but he has color....good calf

TNorlan

Jenny said:
would he qualify as hereford with those goggle eyes?
Seeing it says hes a Heatwave, My guess is that knocks him out of contention to run with herfs haha.  Nice looking steer tho.