September 11th

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Dad

Let us not forget those who lost their lives on this day in 2001. Or their families.

We need to remember our fellow Americans who have and are serving in the military. Especially those who gave their lives for our freedom and their families too!

God has blessed us all and may God continue to bless the United States of America.
<hero>

BIGTEX

I can't believe it has been a year already.

God Bless Our Troop and God Bless our Country!!!!!!!!!! (angel) <hero>

showsteerdlux

As a Firefighter I can only Say Let us Always Remember-In Honor of Our Fallen Brothers, that sacrificed so much on that day. Lord Bless the many families that were affected by this. Let us never forget the lives that sacrificed everything that day and the troops overseas protecting our way of life.
JD Baltzell, SFD 1442
<hero>

AAOK

<hero>

Let us ALL ponder the day of 9/11/2001, and the security of our great nation, as we cast our votes this November.

Losin Money

The scariest day of my law enforcement career hands down.  My entire SWAT team was together and ready for just about anything.  We felt so helpless for those folks afflicted by the cowards (terrorists). God Bless this Country and its Citizens.

Davis Shorthorns

<hero>god bless all of our soldiers over seas fighting for all of OUR freedom!!!  Say it after me.....I will NEVER forget!!!!  God Bless The USA!!!