Serving his country

Help Support Steer Planet:

vc

Just wanted to give a little shout out for the young man that I had helped with his steer projects. He left for basic training for the US Army yesterday. He is a bright young man who at this time was trying to decide what path he wanted to take in his life, He decided at this time he would like to serve his country, I am very proud of him.

idalee

Thanks to this young man.  The sacrifice of these families is mostly unknown and underappreciated.  Our son spent two tours in Iraq during which time his two young sons and wife suffered because Dad was not at home.    Even though Skype helps,  it just isn't the same.  He is now home,  but his work responsibilities with the Army keeps him away from family many times.  We should all thank any serviceman or servicewoman we see and let them know how proud we are that they represent and protect our country and that we are aware of their personal sacrifices.   

mark tenenbaum

What he and all service people are going through is A HUGE SACRIFICE-and understanding that they have gone through changes and experiences of unfathamable magnitude is critical when they return-THEY WILL NEVER BE THE IDEALISTIC, DISNEY FAMILY -ROSEY CHEEKED INNOCENTS YOU REMEMBER-but never fail to support them: and remember it can take years-if not a lifetime to redajust to this life again:there is no instant solution or remedy to those types of memories: so give em some space. O0

vc

Not quite sure who it is on the base at Fort Still OK., but they sent out an update on him after his arrival, he is stressed out and very nervous. As I look back, the only time he has been away with out anyone he knew was FFA camp and I'm sure this is a little different than that. The gentleman said he will post updates on his progress over the next 3 weeks.

Latest posts