Shadow Semen For Sale (Flushmate to N Charge)

Help Support Steer Planet:

Sundy

Shadow is a flushmate to the popular 2009 National Western Stock Show display bull called N Charge. He is a Hannibal x Habanero-Payback,  with a birthweight of 73#. The bull is located in Iowa and can be viewed at any time. He tested PHA and TH Free! Semen is available at $20 per unit and can be purchased from either Bob Sunquist at (712) 370-4433 or Steve Sunquist (515) 360-7287. Please feel free to call with any questions and once again anyone is welcome to view the bull.

Note: This picture was taken on May 1st at 14 months of age and at a weight of 1260#.

Attachments

• SCAN0001.JPG
    SCAN0001.JPG
    539.3 KB · Views: 93

CAB

Took a trip last Thursday to look @ this bull. Very good complete bull as you all can pretty much see. I thought that the strengths of this bull were that he is deep ribbed and well sprung for his age and breeding. Look @ how his heartgirth is filled out. Sound bull. The best thing about the bull though is that he tested double clean. He is also a full sib in blood to Tycoon. He is possibly a tick larger framed than Ncharge. IMO, this bull will sire very competitive steers. You can all see that the bull was pictured in his working clothes. Bob took the photo himself either Sat or Sunday. I'm planning on plugging him into a few cows. I think that we are getting to a place where we can find these kind of clean bulls that will work and keep enough hair and bone in the offspring. JMO. Brent

RSC

CAB said:
  Took a trip last Thursday to look @ this bull. Very good complete bull as you all can pretty much see. I thought that the strengths of this bull were that he is deep ribbed and well sprung for his age and breeding. Look @ how his heartgirth is filled out. Sound bull. The best thing about the bull though is that he tested double clean. He is also a full sib in blood to Tycoon. He is possibly a tick larger framed than Ncharge. IMO, this bull will sire very competitive steers. You can all see that the bull was pictured in his working clothes. Bob took the photo himself either Sat or Sunday. I'm planning on plugging him into a few cows. I think that we are getting to a place where we can find these kind of clean bulls that will work and keep enough hair and bone in the offspring. JMO. Brent
If I can ask, Is he the one that Gateway Genetics sold?  So he is PHA clean compared to N-charge?

Tony

TJ

How thick is his butt & how is his lower quarter? 

CAB

Tony, yes it is the bull that Benes' sold.
  TJ, he is thick topped and has a great rear end in him. I like that he is not a freak though. He was put in a virgin heifer, if I was told correctly. I think that he was some behind the other flushmates B/C of that fact, but is coming on super hard. I just thought that with all the excitement over Tycoon & N-Charge, that this bull has great potential and  deserves to be out there for your opinion & a viable option that is clean by test of both TH & PHA.  Again JMO.Brent

CAB

Bob called Olsun & me on his way home from Hawkeye this morning and was glad to say that Shadow collected this morning with high concentration and will be waiting anxiously for the thaw /stress tests to be completed. I will try to let you all know how the semen comes through the tests. Brent

rtmcc

Sure is nice to see a bull that looks that good out in his natural pasture setting.  I look forward to hearing calf reports next spring.  If we bred more cows for clubby's I  think I would try him just because ...  <cowboy>

Latest posts