Shadybrook Millennium

Help Support Steer Planet:

Woody

So, following suit with the Just A Few herd bulls from back in the day, just curious about his accomplishments. Past or present.

matt999

Makes great daughters checkout Shadybrook website there a couple on there. Birthweights were big.

sue

Millennium was a full brother to Centurion who sold for $125k, Centurion was a THC . I really liked their dam - Lindora . I think Millenium was at JAF at the same time as Armstrong Gold ? I preferred Gold daughters over Millenniums . Dick sold a powerful set of Gold daughters in my 2005 or 06' sale.
The birth weight issue I would not argue, I used the sire to Millenium and grand sire, both were on the heavy unassisted side for SH and Lindora is a direct daughter to Rodeo Drive.

Woody

So just for fun Sue, if you had a FSF Easy Money x Vortec 3 year old would you go with Millennium, Gold, or NPS Spirit of Rose?  It’s one of my last ones to breed for the year so I usually just do something different for fun.

Doc

Woody said:
I didn’t ask you Jake!!😂  You’re too late anyway, she got bred to Spirit.

I think you'll be ok using him. Wayne has had some pretty good cattle by him over the years.

sue

Woody said:
So just for fun Sue, if you had a FSF Easy Money x Vortec 3 year old would you go with Millennium, Gold, or NPS Spirit of Rose?  It’s one of my last ones to breed for the year so I usually just do something different for fun.
I am so far from the pb shorthorn  thing that I cant answer this fairly- I didnt look up  NPS Spirit of Rose but Nick usually breeds one for style. Gold calves looked best at a year to 18 mos of age- so you probably made the decision for quicker return . Can someone post a photo ?