shock wave

Help Support Steer Planet:

oregondad

Has anyone seen any Shock Wave calves? interested in him since he is TH free and PHA free out of Heat Wave.

oregondad

Does anyone know or heard anything about him. I have a couple of possitive cows that I would like to be able to bring in that Heat Wave line into.

Any info or other ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

OH Breeder

oregondad said:
Has anyone seen any Shock Wave calves? interested in him since he is TH free and PHA free out of Heat Wave.

I actually emailed Hara's and they replied back. I had heard the calves were coming pretty consistent.

Below is the reponse per quote. I ordered half cane for use on my Mossy Oak female. I appreciated the quick repsonse by Mr. Hara.

"I have received  some very positive reports on Shockwave with his first calf crop. I think he would work well on a variety of cows needing depth of body, neck extension and hair. I have heard he is working on SimAngus cows and clubby cows. He is also PH and TH free so you should not have to worry about using him on carriers.

His half brother Hairy also works well on clubby cows, Angus and SimAngus crosses."

OH Breeder

I think he is a pretty cool looking alternative to carrier genetics being clean. I also like his dam Harietta. She is pretty cool and has had some great ones.

http://www.clubcalves.com/haraSHOCKWAVEsire.html

oregondad

Thanks OH, just what I wanted to hear. Already ordered a few straws, but I think I will call and increase that order.

THANK YOU