Short Penis (i am talking about bulls) Head out of the gutter

Help Support Steer Planet:

oakbar

Hey RSC,

My concern is that if we penetrate the entire issue we could impregnate our minds with too much information about length as the sole issue.   This could leave some of us(our bulls) feeling inadequate and lead to drooping interest, deflated libido, and limit the extension of our assets so that we never consumate a solution of the problem.   I guess I would rather see this happen, though, rather than have an early withdrawal from the issue that disallows the insertion of all the fertile ideas everyone may posess about the length and breadth of the situation and the ultimate gratification received from a succesfull release of all information.

Oakbar

RSC

TMJ Show Cattle said:
GEEZE, you GUYS !!! (lol) (clapping)
  What do you mean guys  this is Dani, Tony is out checking the cows!  (lol)

Oakbar; This thread Screams of ecstatic passion for beef reproduction!  Hammer away!

jeffb1

With regard to the thread about ending this topic, I'd like to go on the record that I am NOT in favor of premature evacuation of this subject matter. JB

jbw

The information about the short comings of a bull and how it is hereitible is very informative to alot of the viewers!

shortdawg

I think you all have covered the length and girth of this issue and have stimulated all our minds with much info that we never had the pleasure of knowing before.

MYT Farms

jbh said:
Years ago I had to take Ice Breaker to Ia State to get some warts on his penis removed.......WOW!......I just set there with my legs crossed, watching.....and trying not to pass out!

Oakbar, too funny!  :eek: :D JBH, I get the same type of feeling when I'm holding a bull calf's hind legs (we rope and drag) and that blood is dripping down onto my leg while he looses his "caffeine" as we call it. Interesting that so many jokes were made here. We're not much better with our horses. We had a stud colt that didn't get cut until he was 2. Boy, what a pain he was. Couldn't focus on anything but our mares. Since he was black and so full of lust, we called him Pepsi. Well, after we done some work on him, we started to call him "Diet Pepsi". Caffeine free, of course.  ;)

RSC

oakbar said:
Hey RSC,

My concern is that if we penetrate the entire issue we could impregnate our minds with too much information about length as the sole issue.   This could leave some of us(our bulls) feeling inadequate and lead to drooping interest, deflated libido, and limit the extension of our assets so that we never consumate a solution of the problem.   I guess I would rather see this happen, though, rather than have an early withdrawal from the issue that disallows the insertion of all the fertile ideas everyone may posess about the length and breadth of the situation and the ultimate gratification received from a succesfull release of all information.

Oakbar
  Oakbar, With this subject: It's Hard to let it go without the Erection of more thoughts to share!

oakbar

Isn't it amazing how creative everyone can be when we get on the right subject??  Bless her heart, I can almost hear Red scolding us "boys" right now!!  It has been a stimulating, lengthy discussion and I really don't think we'll be accused of premature evacuation of the topic.  We have most likely brought the input to its climax and will just have to enjoy the humorous afterglow!!  Wow, I'm getting sleepy!! Ha,Ha!!

P-F

I knew we all needed a good laugh but this is a serious topic ;D

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
I didn't even read this early because Iwas sure the interest would grow because there was a post just below it that said (swollen joint)  an I was very sure that there would be more. We sold a heifer bull that  the customer watched an he just couldn't get the job done , but he looked like he had the length but his aim was off . Then we had another one that just had no interest in the heifers so we stuck him in with the steers . 

Show Heifer

Wow, you people remind me of my class of high schoolers.....

All I can say to the orginal intent of this post is: It is about mytty time that ABS looks into this issue. Now, as cattleman we not only have to worry about genetic defects that kill calves, we have to worry about reproductive failure in bulls..... but of course, some flush cows that have bad udders and can't carry a pregnancy, so I guess what the heck...

doubled

Show Heifer said:
Wow, you people remind me of my class of high schoolers.....

All I can say to the orginal intent of this post is: It is about mytty time that ABS looks into this issue. Now, as cattleman we not only have to worry about genetic defects that kill calves, we have to worry about reproductive failure in bulls..... but of course, some flush cows that have bad udders and can't carry a pregnancy, so I guess what the heck...

Oh come on its all been in fun It'll GROW on ya
hehe (clapping)

farmboy

this has been a very stimulating thread. it makes me extend my thinking to the things beyond the bone and hair that make up the animal we call the bovine.

Dusty

Show Heifer said:
some flush cows that have bad udders and can't carry a pregnancy, so I guess what the heck...

Why do you think they flush them??