short wave radio

Help Support Steer Planet:

JbarL

on my last trip to tenn/ n. georgia....some friends and i shared the thoughts on one of our friends thoughts on communication......basically....his thoughts of priorty and family/)christian and blood.).....its a belief of several that it is more important to teach our kids the knowledge to be able to use a short wave radio and keep in contact with others....both folks they no.....and folks they dont....than it is tto teach them how congress is supposed  to work.....or who owns our sourcej of tv news..........bad case scenieros including weather, and worse.....will/do  cause ilack of communnication.....long periods  of no communication, is something i hadnt given enough thought to ....i got the pack up power and "incomming" battery powered communication covered.....but never considered to value of transmitting to others who may be suffering from the same weather or worse scenieros  that exist.....i have a few more intersts now that are farther than my old cb will reach..... any suggestions?......jbarl

knabe

short wave radio continues to provide suprising results, even in Katrina.  the limitiation is how do you get roads built with a loose built organization?  i believe in limited government, but that might be too limited for me, as one should have to rationalize shared responsibility in front of one another.  i understand the benefits of it, especially as it provides an infrastructure alternative in times of stress, as very few of us know, the govt won't protect all of us all of the time.

Latest posts