Shorthorn AI Sire SS Joe Rider For Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ruebush Shorthorns

We have recently been forced to cut back on our purebred shorthorns and are numbers are going to be around 5 cows.  I purchased Joe Rider in the fall and have used him on sevral cows both purebred and commercial.  He is to good to have sitting out on our farm waiting to breed a handfull of cows a year.  He is 5 years old and moves great and stays in good shape without any babying.  very gentle causes no problems what so ever and is easy to work.  He is out of Eskimo Joe and a Red Riders Drive cow. His ASA reg. number is *x4075688. He is TH clean and a PHA carrier and as far as the previous owners know he has never had a PHA calf.  That doesn't mean it hasn't happened though.  With good herd mangement you should have no problems with the defect and have great calves without the hassle of AI conception rates.  We are located in Virginia and have trucking available to just about anywhere.  Feel free to ask any questions. These pics are from the fall can get updated ones if you want to check them out. Thanks

Attachments

• Joe Rider 1.JPG
    Joe Rider 1.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 428
  • Joe Rider 2.JPG
    Joe Rider 2.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 429

Ruebush Shorthorns

Here are some updated pictures.  No one has said they will take him for sure yet so I thought I would put new pics up.

Attachments

• Joe and Cows 003.jpg
    Joe and Cows 003.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 239
  • Joe and Cows 002.jpg
    Joe and Cows 002.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 238