Shorthorn breeding question

Help Support Steer Planet:

Zdog

I was wondering if anyone has information on the shorthorn bulls radioactive, ace of diamonds, and sinester

shortdawg

This is a butt view of Radio Active from when he was on display in Denver and  pics of a heifer that we are showing out of him. She tested TH & PHA clean  ;D!!

Attachments

• Vacation Pictures , etc 390.jpg
    Vacation Pictures , etc 390.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 664
  • Radio Active Heifer.jpg
    Radio Active Heifer.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 565

SKF

We have a radio actvie steer and he is awsome he has won  frist 5 times and won reserve champion at the jr. beef feturity at Perry Ga !!!!!!!!  He also gains weight better then any steer we have ever own and has the best disposition.  (lol) ;D

daydreamingacres

We have some semen ( 15 straws I think) of radio active in the tank and only one cow we are gonna breed him to. i have heard that they can come big. we are using him on our old (5yr old real old right) simmi cow. There was a nice gentleman on here that i emailed me pic os RA full sib and had a lot of good info on him. hopefully he will get in contatc with you too and anwser any questions you may have.

Jill

Haven't heard of the other 2, but we were happy with our Radioactives, he isn't very consistant would be the down side and all of ours were over 100 pounds.

shortyjock89

All pretty nice bulls I would say.  Ace of Diamonds is out of Wernacres Ace High, and Hi-View Zelda.  Vogel's in Iowa have used him a bunch on Sonny and Double Vision cows, with great results.  We used him on a Sonny cow this year.  Sinister was raised by Sullivan's, and is out of AF SL Sin City I think.  I don't think he's old enough to have babies yet, but I think he'll breed like his daddy..so I would use him on smaller framed, thick cows needing a little more frame and that "fancy" look.