Shorthorn Bull for Sale- (Make an offer)

Help Support Steer Planet:

RMRW

4 year old Shorthorn bull for sale. TH & PHA FREE.  Popular Genetics.  Semen Checked and ready to go to work.  For more info, PM or email.  Thanks!

Lost some pasture, with the bull pens and had to sell a group of the cows. Need to move him.

Priced at $2500.

Will listen to reasonable offers. 

Attachments

• 100_1560rs.JPG
    100_1560rs.JPG
    514.7 KB · Views: 100

feeder duck

What is he? How Much? Has he had any high dollar calves? Is he clean?

The reason I ask is he looks pretty cool and everybody on here is gonna ask the same thing.

Jeff

RMRW

THANKS to all who have pm'ed or emailed, hopefully i've gotten to all of you if not let me know thanks, didn't expect this much interest wow!

5m

Info please...price, pedigree, is he sound? Looks pretty straight on back legs. Any base width? Picture shows to be pretty narrow at chest floor. Do love his hip structure. where are you located? Any more pictures? Thanks.

RMRW

Here is another picture of him. These pictures were talken about a month and a half ago, ignore the date, I dont know how to fix it on the camera!

Calf pic is outta of an pb angus cow and the bull.

Attachments

• 100_1570rs.JPG
    100_1570rs.JPG
    378.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_1496.JPG
    100_1496.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 67

RMRW

Thanks to all who've inquired, and to those couple that have taken the time to come see him "you know who you are". For anyone else, no one has put the $$$ down yet so he is still available...

RMRW

Well he's still here... he was all but gone. Had a guy come look, said he'd take him, so I told him send a check and he was his, long story short, he had all kind's of reason that he couldnt pay for him that day or send the check for a few days, but was dead set on taking the bull home with him. Sorry been down that road before! Not gonna let him go 2 states away before hes paid for and then i have to turn around and go get the thing!

Any way he is still available- make me a offer!