shorthorn bull sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Malinda

When i found out that CF King Kong was a THC I sold him to a neighbor. He is selling him because he now has breeding age replacement heifers out of him.

KK is a former national champion out of GF Myrtle Bo and Trump.He is a 2002 model but is still probably the most sound and free moving bull I have ever seen. You can't put a better hoof on a bull and he has a great disposition. He is easy calving and the calves are lively and fast growing.

He will take a little over market price for him. He said bulls have been bringing around $.70/lb here.

You can call me for information: 937-588-9739

Don't everyone jump on me because I am selling a THC bull, I am just posting this for my neighbor that does not own a computer.

Malinda Wells
Eastern Sky Farm

Malinda

Hey Ohio Breeder,

KK is about 5 miles from me, but I have not actually seen him near the road for a while. Just going on what his owner thinks he weighs.....2,000 lbs. He is absolutely sound. He has the best hoof I have ever seen on a bull and  have NEVER been trimmed. As his owner says: "He still walks like a cat." I have talked with people all over the country and no one has reported any calving problems; probably averaging 85#. His females are making great cows; sound, fertile and good udders.

He would never have left here if it were not for him being bitten by the TH bug.

If you would like to talk with his owner, call me and I will give you the nuimber. Just hate to post it without permission.

Malinda

OH Breeder

THANK YOU Malinda,
I appreciate the reply. I would like to call you tomorrow if possible to discuss.
Shawn
OH Breeder

Malinda

Thanks to everyone that responded to this post. Just wanted to let you know that it looks like KK is heading west.

I really enjoyed talking with everyone and god luck to KK's new owner.

Malinda

shortyjock89

And to think, my dad and I were talking about buying him (in jest), so we could get our first National Champion on the place lol.  From the pictures I've seen and from what you've said, the new owner is getting a heck of a bull at a heck of a price....dang that TH defect.....