shorthorn calf for sale maybe??

Help Support Steer Planet:

the house

i will soon be having a shorthorn calf around June that i may be interested in selling if it is a heifer. the dam is Miss v8 sweetest thing 490s2 and the sire is Mr v8 en fuego 7k. you can look at both of there pedigree's on http://search.shorthorn.org/default.aspx ... i am just looking to see who is interested and how much they will be willing to spend this is a one of a kind national winning blood line you can reach me here or at [email protected]

6M Ranch

Don't know if it's a bull or heifer, no pictures, how can you gauge interest?  Bloodlines don't necessarily make it a good calf.

redwingfarm

Your calf to be might be a nice calf, but... I looked up the pedigree and didn't find many national champs back there on the dam side, which where I always look, its always good to work at marketing your calves.  But until the calf is on the ground and pictures are available its hard to set a value, based on pedigree alone your calf to be is just another calf.    good luck I hope you have a nice heifer and get back with some great pics

the house

redwingfarm said:
Your calf to be might be a nice calf, but... I looked up the pedigree and didn't find many national champs back there on the dam side, which where I always look, its always good to work at marketing your calves.  But until the calf is on the ground and pictures are available its hard to set a value, based on pedigree alone your calf to be is just another calf.    good luck I hope you have a nice heifer and get back with some great pics

the dam is a lila calf and if you know anything about lila she was one of the best show heifers apparently you don't know anything about shorthorn's

Latest posts