Shorthorn Cow - Reduced

Help Support Steer Planet:

marsh

** UPDATE** Price reduced on cow to $1,600.  Delivery still available to Louisville.  Located 20 minutes off of I-65 1 hour North of Louisville for anyone wanting to take a look at her while in Louisville or on the way or way home.  PLease email me a [email protected] or call 812-521-7776.  -- Great cow needing a good home--

With much thinking and going back and forth I have decided to sale a very nice Shorthorn cow.  I have flushed this cow 3 times and have decided I have a nice supply of embryos from her and will offer her for sale.  She is an 04 model and has had 2 nice steers prior to going to the donor pen.  She has produced 17 grade 1 embryos in 3 flushes.  She is broke to lead and a real pleasure to work with.  She was purchased from Farrer Stock Farms as a heifer and is a full sister or maternal sister to many high sellers and winners they have produced.  She is sired by Double Vision and out of a Homedale Improver donor cow from Farrers.  This cow can produce powerful steers and nice heifers.  She maintains her condition well and milked well without any grain while raising her calves.  She is TH negative, but is a PHA carrier.  Her reg#x4091878.  She was just flushed last week and is open and ready to flush or breed.  Delivery is available to Louisville and I will also be taking a trailer to the Winning Edge Sale in Ohio and could deliver her to Ohio also.  She is priced at $2,000. 

I also have some Shorthorn semen that I am getting rid of due to moving this cow.  Semen was purchased from Top Sires in the Spring of 08 and has never been moved from the tank. 
4 straws of Sull Salute - $40.00 a straw
4 straws of ALM Chiller - $20.00 a straw

Please call me at 812-521-7776 or email me at cmarshall@corner-enviro with any questions.

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 564
  • 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 566

feeder duck

Where are you located? I have been thinking of buying semen on both of these bulls. I would be interested in one or maybe both. By the way she is a good looking cow.

Jeff Cornell