SHORTHORN COW

Help Support Steer Planet:

Wardcattleco

This cow flushed so good for us we are selling her. we have eggs for sale too. shes sired high sellers and champions dont let this one get away from you5500 will load her up one flush will pay for the cow we are reall excited for the tuscolusa we have comein  pm me or call me at 8158670340 thanks Dane

Attachments

• npsirishrose933_300.jpg
    npsirishrose933_300.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 851
  • npsirishrose933_pedigree.gif
    npsirishrose933_pedigree.gif
    8 KB · Views: 839
  • Guns-and-Roses.jpg
    Guns-and-Roses.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 58

TMJ Show Cattle

If you are going to ask that kind of money for a cow,I would like to see several photo's of her offspring,bulls and heifers.she has a decent pedigree that is for sure. What was she flushed to? Has she ever calved naturally?

Eberth

The cow used to be owned by hahns and she raised several pretty good ones but never quite hit a home run like they would like. The bull pictured was pretty good, I was at the beef expo with then the year they showed that bull. In my opinion he probably wasn't the best one that that cow has raised but I can't off the top of my head think of what else she's produced, while they owned her.

Wardcattleco

We have only had this cow for a year and she flused so good we are willing to part with her cause we have alot of eggs in the tank on her one flush will pay for this cow thanks for all the intrest Dane

Wardcattleco

We have a package of three DF Tuscaloosa X 933 For sale too. Will guarantee on if implanted by a certified tech. Priced Right

Latest posts