Shorthorn Heifer for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

gandrdad

I have for sale a May 2009  Purebred Registered Sin City Heifer for sale.  She is show broke and ready to go.  Her actual weight on 11-9-09 was 590 lbs.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 138

gandrdad

Doc said:
Nice looking hfr. What kind of cow is she out of?
Her mother is a Sonny/ Jealousy Par(that I purchased from Schrags) daughter that goes back to Double Down.  I have over 20 females that have all descended from her great grandmother who goes back to Deer Park Improver.  All have been TH Free.

Thanks

gandrdad

gandrdad said:
I have for sale a May 2009  Purebred Registered Sin City Heifer for sale.  She is show broke and ready to go.  Her actual weight on 11-9-09 was 590 lbs.  Let me know what you think.

ThanksAnother Pic

Attachments

• IMG_0527.JPG
    IMG_0527.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 90

wpenrod

Just a question Christian, Nothing against you but do you buy a lot of calves or just want to know prices on every decent one posted? If you are buying a lot of these calves than that's awesome. But you have 120+ post and I would bet that 100 or so of them just say or something close to it

Please PM me the  price,
Thanks

If your truly interested than I have no problem with you asking, but if your just being a tire kicker and just want to know the price maybe pm the poster or something. Just something that's been bothering me for awhile. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Wesley

Nice heifer by the way. Good luck with your sale

feeder duck

I have a few customers still looking for heifers and I am fresh out except for a young one. Either post back to me or pm with her price. If it's in the price range I'll call you direct, no corresponding by pm after pm.

Jeff Cornell

www.showsteers.com/cornell

mark tenenbaum

wpenrod said:
Just a question Christian, Nothing against you but do you buy a lot of calves or just want to know prices on every decent one posted? If you are buying a lot of these calves than that's awesome. But you have 120+ post and I would bet that 100 or so of them just say or something close to it

Please PM me the  price,
Thanks

If your truly interested than I have no problem with you asking, but if your just being a tire kicker and just want to know the price maybe pm the poster or something. Just something that's been bothering me for awhile. Sorry if I offended anyone.ME AND YOU BOTH-IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE TO WADE THROUGH 100 RESPONSES-ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO CONNECT WITH ONE GUY WHO APPRECIATES THAT WERE TRYING TO SELL When you have 15-16 cows or diferent embryos-it gets old quick. O0

Wesley

Nice heifer by the way. Good luck with your sale

cattleman8807

gandrdad said:

Thanks

thats going to be a dam good cow i have a sonny jelousy cow too sold her calf for 5000 this year

Latest posts