Shorthorn Heifer [new pics!]

Help Support Steer Planet:

DCC_Cattle

Here are some updated pictures of an SS Lucky x Double Vision heifer I posted awhile back.

Attachments

• mariah66.JPG
    mariah66.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 477
  • mariah55.JPG
    mariah55.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 482
  • mariah22.JPG
    mariah22.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 481

kane1598

DCC, I love your cattle, and I actually think that I have shown against you at a few Ohio jackpots a few years back.  This heifer is special and I would love to have her, is she for sale?

DCC_Cattle

Thanks for the comments!!! :)
This heifer is not for sale. I don't think I could ever sell her. I've waited 5 years for her mother to have a heifer and she had a good one! lol

Doc,
Yes, I did get the 29a heifer at Cates.

Doc

DCC_Cattle said:
Thanks for the comments!!! :)
This heifer is not for sale. I don't think I could ever sell her. I've waited 5 years for her mother to have a heifer and she had a good one! lol

Doc,
Yes, I did get the 29a heifer at Cates.

Very nice hfr. Mother looked a little rough, but after seeing how good this years hfr looked & how well her 1st dtr by Tonic ( Lot#43) was , I'd say she is one of those cows that puts everything into her calves.

OH Breeder

Could you do me a favor and leave this heifer and the one you bought at cates at home this year. I think that they would like just laying around the pen and eating. No need to hit the shows this fall.  ;)

Nice heifer.

amss101

Oh my gosh,  she has a BEAUTIFUL PROFILE,  (cow)  I LOVE HER!!!!! <party>

DCC_Cattle

kane1598 said:
What are the SS Lucky calves like?  I have only seen a handful. 

I have only seen 2 SS Lucky females and I own both of them. One is a heifer I bought a couple years ago and showed her and she did her fair share of winning. My only concern with her is that she didn't milk very well for her first calf this year, but she did have a nice calf.
I am really impressed with the Lucky heifer I raised this year, she gets better everyday! By far the best heifer I've raised!