Shorthorn Heifer Pregnacy

Help Support Steer Planet:

ATOZ

We are looking for a shorthorn heifer pregnancy with a due date of this spring. If you have any ideas of where i should look let me know.Thanks

itk

It might be alittle late to buy spring pregnancies, especially through a sale since they are all over until the spring. Do you know what bloodlines you are looking for? There are enough shorthorn breeders here that we should be able to point you in the right direction however chances are that if you want to get something bought you will have to do it privately.

ATOZ

Thanks for the help! Buying private would be great I'm in Illinois and will travel. As far as bloodlines i don't have my heart set on any one thing but would look at all and any possiblities! I realize it is late but thought i would give it a try.

itk

Call Wayne Temple. He is in Illinois and I'm sure has some pregnancies for sale. He probally still has alot of stuff from Milestone and if not he would be able to point you in the right direction. His number is 815.223.2534.

Doc

ATOZ said:
We are looking for a shorthorn heifer pregnancy with a due date of this spring. If you have any ideas of where i should look let me know.Thanks
Check with Shortdawg, I think he may have a Bloodstone x Lucky Charm 255 pregnancy due in the spring he was talking about selling.

ATOZ

Thanks for the help ( and keep them coming) ! OH Breeder and Shortdawg I e-mail you both so any help would be great!