Shorthorn Heifers and Steers

Help Support Steer Planet:

Chris Bingham

I have a 2 spring born shorthorn heifers and one fall born from last year for sale. I also have 1 shorthorn steer. I am located in Chickasha, Oklahoma.

The 2 spring born heifers and the steer are out of a Roan Horse son and the Yearling heifer is out of a Windstar son.

The red and white heifer is out of one of my show heifers. Her mom is a Vegas daughter. Her registration number is 4142468
The roan heifer is out of a Double Stuff grand daughter. Her registration number is 4142466
The steer is out of another show heifer of mine. She is a King Tut daughter. King Tut is a Trump son.
I haven't registered the Yearling yet. I just now realized that, but she is out of a Windstar son.

Here are the prices:
Red and White heifer- $2500
Roan- $1500
Steer- $1200
Yearling Heifer- $1200

They are all negotiable. I realize they may be a little high. This is my first time to ever price anything on  my own, so feel free to email with prices!

My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Chris Bingham

redandwhiteheifer.jpg

roanheifer.jpg

steer.jpg

yearling.jpg

daydreamingacres

I hope you do well with him. I know it always seems to feel better when you do good with one of your own. I think these look like a quality set of animals and wouldnt last long up here!

[email protected]

what Chris isn't telling everyone is that these cavles bloodlines were derived from the Stephens family shorthorns.  These heifers are bred right and will be exactly as Chris has discribed.  They will be a great buy for someone.  Good luck Chris and they look good.

Chris Bingham

All of the Dams came from 4S Shorthorns of Chickasha, Oklahoma. I was lucky enough to buy a nice set of shorthorn cows my sophomore year of high school from the Stephens. I also got all my show steers and heifers from them.

Thank you Carl!

OH Breeder

Great looking group. I tihnk if they were clipped up they would look a world different. It would help the roan a ton. Still very good group.