Shorthorn Heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

Well, I swore I was not going to post heifer photos until they were off the cows, BUT. Here are two we are thinking of selling I'm not going to say what they are until I see what the response is towards them.  They are in my opinion as good as we have bred in some time. I will tell you this they are out of  @%$ good cows. One of which won  more than once on a major level.  I posted pictures of there dams as well. I realize it is probably stupid, nuts or whatever to not say what they are. I just am curious what opinion of cattle with pedigrees outside the norm. I 'll post it later and it is all in fun.

Jeff

Attachments

• tiger lilly 10.jpg
    tiger lilly 10.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 779
  • tigerlil.jpg
    tigerlil.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 764
  • Cristal 1.jpg
    Cristal 1.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 743
  • chant.1.jpg
    chant.1.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 710

shortyjock89

K, Jeff, I know what those cows are and those heifers look awesome.  When can I come look?

OH Breeder

Nice calves Jeff.
I am going to guess. But white cow. does she have some double vision in her? not sure on the upper cow.

feeder duck

The White cow is Chantilly Lace she was Res. Grand at the  Indiana Sate fair and Louisville Jr Show. She won a few Jackpots as well. Chantilly is a Vortec x D.Stuff. The other cow we call Tiger Lilly  is out of a full brother to X-Ray Vision and a Windstar dam. She has a huge future ahead, she is a first calf heifer. Her white socked heifer is out of a Vortec son called Triple X, he was bred by us. Triple X is currently being used by Joel Brooks in IL. The roan heifer is out of Chantilly Lace, we call her Cristal Lace. She is sired by ou r bull Wild Side. We have not set s set in stone price on her or even decided if she is for sale. Either way I will not price by mail,pm, or forum.We  own her in partnership with Jason Lotz. We have a really nice Final Solution x D.Stuff heifer as well not pictured.

Jeff

feeder duck

I do not want to sound rude, but if you call me I will gladly answer your question on the price of both heifers. I can be reach on cell phone or leave me a message.

Thanks!
Jeff
765-491-2336

feeder duck

These heifers will be pictured at a later date on our web page at  www.showsteers.com/cornell

shortyjock89

Jeff, do you have any Purebred May-June or Jan-Feb heifers? If so, I would like to come look at them ASAP. I want to get over your way soon after state fair anyhow, we LOVE the Wild Side heifer we got from you.

feeder duck

Justin: Give me a call and you are more than welcome to come look. 765-491-2336 cell

Doc: April,No on PHA test, Sire and dam are clean on TH.

Jeff