Shorthorn Hiefers for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Will

We have a nice set of Shorthorn heifers for sale.  Some are broke and some are not.  TH and PHA test are pending.  I mailed the samples in two weeks ago.  One hiefer is gentle and really good ( unique combination).  My five year old has made her his pet. The cows go back to super Dazzler, Hazel Leap and MR Impact Shaker.  They are out of a Navaho son.

Will

I am Northeastern Oklahoma.  I will get some pictures as soon as I get them clipped.  I have been very busy lately and running behind.  As a foot note a calf we sold was reserve division last week at the Oklahoma State Fair.

shortdawg

I knew you had to be in OK. Not many know about " Navaho" and his son " Hiho " outside of there. We have two "Hiho" daughters we are showing now.

shortyjock89

I only know of  a few Navajo daughters in my area, and this is one the thickest Shorthorn areas that I can think of...the ones that I have seen are impressive cows though, with one exception..but she was an appendix, and out of a bad cow..so that's probably why...I can't wait until you get some pics Will!

Will

I have a couple of pictures if any one is interested.  Just remember I am not a professional fitter or photographer.

justme

I'd love a picture or two.  We are searching for a second heifer for my daughter.

Dooling1

We still have 4 really nice spring heifers for sale. All are priced reasonable too. $1,500-$2,500 could get most of them. We are eager to move them into juniors' hands, so contact us if interested.

[email protected]

We also have a steer priced at $1,000. Good project calf for someone.

Show Heifer said:
I want pic too!!!! Might be easier to just post them!!! (clapping)