Shorthorn Junior Nationals

Help Support Steer Planet:

justintime

I was just wondering if any of the SP gang was going to be in East Lansing, MI for the Shorthorn Junior Nationals.  I decided to head down as I found a pretty good deal on a flight and I convinced myself that I needed a break before haying starts. If the weather will allow us to get the hay up without too many problems, we do have one of the best hay crops in a very long time here. I will be in East Lansing from Thursday until Sunday of this next week. Anyone else going?

DL

justintime said:
I was just wondering if any of the SP gang was going to be in East Lansing, MI for the Shorthorn Junior Nationals.  I decided to head down as I found a pretty good deal on a flight and I convinced myself that I needed a break before haying starts. If the weather will allow us to get the hay up without too many problems, we do have one of the best hay crops in a very long time here. I will be in East Lansing from Thursday until Sunday of this next week. Anyone else going?

if all goes well should be there for some of Fri and Sat - if you want to see some Maine cattle you are always welcome ;)