Shorthorn Plus heifer for sale.

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

Well, I didn't really want to put this heifer up for sale, but if I can get good money for her, I would really consider it.  She is an early April Perfect Timing x Hoosier Hot Shot.  Has a great temperment, and will be shown Sept 6 if all goes as planned.  I feel that this heifer is significantly better than my show heifer this year, a heifer you have all seen and mostly have approved of.  I have more pics and pricing info available on request.

100_0724.jpg

TJ

I've seen the heifer in person & she is very nice.  I liked her better in person than I do in this picture.  She is sound, thick, deep, feminine, clean, hairy, good performance, etc., etc.  Her dam is awful good & would be an almost unbeatable, IMHO, if she was just a little less course in the shoulder.  However, this heifer calf appeared to be smooth shouldered.  I love her depth & she has plenty of thickness for a heifer.  Nice hair too.  My bread & butter are the Lowline cattle & the Lowline crosses, but if I didn't have to wait a whole year & then some, just to get a percentage Lowline calf out of her, or I'd buy her in a heartbeat.  Whoever ends up with her will have something pretty special, IMHO.  And if you breed her to a Lowline bull, I'd be willing to buy the calf.  ;)   

dori36

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Well, I didn't really want to put this heifer up for sale, but if I can get good money for her, I would really consider it.  She is an early April Perfect Timing x Hoosier Hot Shot.  Has a great temperment, and will be shown Sept 6 if all goes as planned.  I feel that this heifer is significantly better than my show heifer this year, a heifer you have all seen and mostly have approved of.  I have more pics and pricing info available on request.

100_0724.jpg

Cute heifer, Justin.  I "shrank" it a bit and lightened it for you so it's easier to see all of her.  I didn't make any other modifications other than picture size and the lightening.  Hope that's ok.  If you'd like any of your photos of her made a little smaller for internet use, I'd be happy to do that if you email them to me privately.  Then, I'll just email them back to you resized.  Here she is again:

Attachments

• 100_0724.jpg
    100_0724.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 227

Latest posts