Shorthorn Plus heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

May shorthorn plus heifer. Halter broke and has been shown several times. Won Res. grand shorthorn heifer at the last show. We are located in South Florida.

Attachments

• Victoria calves 12-30-07 073a.JPG
    Victoria calves 12-30-07 073a.JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 355

red

wow, what a cool color! Good looking heifer & love the green grass!

Red

Bawndoh

A great looking very functional type heifer.  And bonus on that color!!

Dooling1

Don't get lost in the picture or color. This heifer is flat out good. I know her mama, and she fits the mold. I don't know what they are asking for her, but buy her with confidence. She comes from good stock.

Besides, these are good people to do business with. The Baker's are some of the best.

red said:
she is kind of a red, white & blue roan! Very patriotic!

Red

SKF

Dooling1 said:
Don't get lost in the picture or color. This heifer is flat out good. I know her mama, and she fits the mold. I don't know what they are asking for her, but buy her with confidence. She comes from good stock.

Besides, these are good people to do business with. The Baker's are some of the best.

red said:
she is kind of a red, white & blue roan! Very patriotic!

Red

Thanks Stu!  This is my son's heifer and he is in his Sr. year of HS so he will be done showing this year and he really wants a car now so thats why she is for sale. He is not asking much for her. She was 86lbs unassisted out of a first time heifer. Her mom was on of our best milkers and holds up really well all year. So I expect this heifer to grow up to be a great cow. Every judge we have shown under has commented on her clean lines, soundness and stated they feel she will be a great brood cow.  She's a good heifer especially for the price.

SKF

She's out of our shorthorn bull who is a CF Fortune son and a shorthorn chiangus cow.