Shorthorn sales

Help Support Steer Planet:

ty378

Is there any spring sales in Ohio, pa, ny selling cow calf pairs or  bred heifer, and  from now until july

Doc

Only thing you have remotely close to that area with pairs will be Cagwins' production sale on June 1st in Virginia ,IL.

clgcattle45x

Doc have you walked though Bill Razors and Jim Willams offering . What Augusta Pride female has impressed you the most.

mark tenenbaum

There are some purebred and or 7/8 Shorthorn cows available in Missouri-very reasonable private treaty:due to the draught.-THESE are good cattle-with years of Shorthorn plusxold Maine breeding-and would be ideal to put a simmi-maine,chi-angus,or Shorthorn bull on ;because they are the right types for the Ohio Indana market.In the right hands-they would be sleepers JMO.One of the most impressive National Champs and doners-Cedar Curve Farrah-came from parts of this herd.I bought a hiefer from them a while back and she became a very good cow. O0

CRS

The Jordan's sale is tomorrow at Waukaru. They have great foundation animals. 

Jacob B

MI beef expo is coming up in April.  Not a large offering this year, but there may be a couple decent deals.

J

JTM

I'm currently selling some Shorthorn cows and two yearling bulls sired by Waco that I can't believe are still at my house. Give me a call if interested.