Shorthorn Steer For Sale!

Help Support Steer Planet:

DCC_Cattle

Shorthorn Steer FOR SALE!

Sire: Purple Eclipse
Dam: DF Vegas
Birth Date: March 2010

This steer will make a great jackpot steer as well as a county fair steer!

Attachments

• 12.1.JPG
    12.1.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 12.2.JPG
    12.2.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 103

Jacob B

location, and dob please. He looks cool, what do you have to have for him, might have a good home for one like that.  Thanks, pm me

ShowmanQ

This steer is located in central OHIO. Prob 25 minutes from the State Fairgrounds.

ShowmanQ

I have seen this steer in person a few times and he is darn good. Coming along real nice and looks like one that will just blow up and get even better once you start to feed him. Would be very competitive in the right hands, and for those who sell calves, there is still plenty of money to be made this early in the gam at that asking price.

ShowmanQ

AK Cattle said:
Nice calf, were is he located and what is he priced at?

Thanks
AK

As stated peviously in this thread, this steer is located in central OH and is priced at $1,500.

AK Cattle

Thanks for the info. I'm sorry for not seeing that earlier. I am new to this forum and is a bit different from what I am used to. Would you have any rear view pictures? What is his actual DOB?

Thanks again,
AK

AK Cattle

Thanks. I sent you a reply with my e-mail, but I don't know if I did it correclty? (I'm still learning on here.)
If I don't hear from you via my e-mail, I'll check back and try to re-send my address.
Have a nice day,
AK

snoit

we are interested in him. when would you want to ship and could you send us a picture from behind?