Shorthorn Steer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

sawboss

September Shorthorn steer Eskimo Joe x Double Stuff Cow, son lost interest, $1500  Located in Texas will e-mail pictures.  500lbs. incredible hair, halter broke and very gentle great for young showman.

red

(welcome) Sawboss!

Sorry about the son & the interest. You sure he'll not change his mind?
If you have pictures, you can post them here or send them to me & I'll post them for you. [email protected]

Red

sawboss

He enjoys showing his goat and Brangus Heifer more, he did not want to overload his boat.  Thanks for the interest, I just need to move the steer to someone that wants a quality animal that is like a puppy.  I will get you current pictures after we fit him.

gocanes719

please send me pictures, I have some families looking and I can't be too far from you.

sawboss

The calf is located in Nacogdoches, TX. he is clipped, just needs a good bath and blown out.  We have had rain every day this week and he is covered in mud.

sawboss

I will, it will be housed at our show barn to be kept in our walk-in cool room.  That is the only way you can keep hair on them during the dog days of summer in Texas.  Multiple days of 100+ F in Texas, plus the high humidity.  Thanks again to everyone that responded.