Shorthorn steers and heifers for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dooling1

We still have all of our spring steers for sale. Probably  around 4 top notch calves priced from $1,200-$2,500. Mostly red/white or roan.

We also have about 8 solid fall heifers that can compete. All of them are less then $3,000, and most are around the $2,000-2,500 range. They are all broke to lead and ready to become great projects for juniors.

We don't have a lot of pictures yet of the steers, but have some good heifer shots.

We are located just outside of St. Louis, but with all of the fall breeder sales, transporting them to your area should not be a major problem.

With dad close to retirement age, we are not planning on showing a bunch this year. Therefore, all of our normal show string is for sale.

We also are selling 3 of our top donor cows too.

www.diamondmshorthorns.com

email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

CCZ

What are the pedigrees of the donor cows and heifers?

Dooling1

All of the heifer calves are out of CCC Gold Rush. We have had fantastic luck with his calves. Justin Oleson, who frequents this site, purchased a Snowflower/Gold Rush bull calf from us last year, and has had great luck showing him. We have ET calves out of Snowflower/Gold Rush, Orchid/Gold Rush, along with some of our best spring cows.

Some of the donors are on our website. One of them is Snowflower 344. She is a Snowflower/Kool daughter that was shown very successfully. One of the others is Picture Perfect. She is out of Centurion and the original Picture Perfect cow. Her full sister sold for $7,800 in our production sale. This cow produces great calves, but is priced to sell. The last one is a Golden Carmen/CF Tiger daughter. She is a tank. The Golden Carmen family is one that helped put Moore Shorthorns on the map. This donor is out of the best Golden Carmen cow that Moore's had. We shared a flush out of CF Tiger, and the result was outstanding.

The only reason that we are selling these donors is that I am currently living in Florida, and my father is at the farm in IL. We are trying to cut numbers way down. Therefore, we want these girls to go to good homes.

Hope this helps.

CCZ said:
What are the pedigrees of the donor cows and heifers?

NHR

Can you send me a list of heifers and cows that you have for sale with the prices. Photos would also be good.

Dooling1

She really needs to go to a club calf breeder. She is fantastic. We had a price in mind for her, but we are willing to listen to offers. We may even like to share in a flush down the road, which could reduce the price too.

Give me a ring and let's talk it over. 561-289-9009

maine12 said:
how much are you wanting for the sunflower donor?